Photo Booth attendants must have strong social skills and a positive attitude. After setting up the booth, your primary responsibility is to make sure the guests are having a great time. This is one of the few jobs in life where you are paid to have fun and make people smile. Photo Booths are rented mostly for weddings, parties, schools and corporate events. This is an hourly position that pays $12-$18/hour.
Job type: Part Time
Avg Hours: 5-20hrs Weekly
Salary: $12 – $18
- Picking up the photo booth.
- Unloading photo booth equipment.
- Setting up photo booth, props, equipment, and backdrops.
- Ensure booth is operating correctly which includes changing ink and paper. Troubleshoot any technical issues that may arise.
- Staying on-site to assist guests with the photo booth for the time that the photo booth is active.
- Tearing down, and loading equipment back into car or SUV and dropping it back at office.
- Event work days run 5-10 hours depending on event and location.
- MUST HAVE A VEHICLE.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, valid proof of insurance and good driving record.
- Must be very punctual and responsible. You must be on time at every event. No exceptions.
- Must be professional, polite and dress professionally. You will represent the company.
- Must be available most Friday evenings and Saturdays. Most of our events are on the weekends.
- Must be friendly, extroverted, engaging and outgoing. We want to give our clients a fun and great experience, which includes your smile and demeanor.
- Must have the right kind of attitude to upkeep our stellar reviews.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs easily.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be PC tech savvy to troubleshoot computers and cameras when something goes wrong.
- Must love going to parties and fun events!
- Must be able to perform the physical activity of setting up booth.
- Must be dedicated and hard working with excellent customer service skills.
- Must be good at communicating via email to get your schedule and event information.
- Must be able to calmly handle stressful situations and all types of crowds from small children to unruly adults.