Did you Check Date? Check out these FAQ:
Our process is simple and strait forward:
- We make sure the date is available
- You pick your package
- Sign the contract
- Pay 30% retainer to lock in your date
- You’re Booked!
A non-refundable reservation fee in the amount of 25% of the total booking cost is required to secure your booking and is due upon the signing of this contract. This can be paid automatically through our online booking system. The remaining amount is due 7 days in advance of Client’s Event.
Yes. for every 200 people there is a $150 charge.
Why? We do this for your benefit. That extra charge goes toward bringing in extra attendants to help everything run smoothly and faster. We believe in great service, and with business, its hard to get great service if the business isn’t properly staffed.
Let us accommodate your larger crowd. Your guests will have fun and be well taken care of!
We have an online payment system that allows the client to log in and pay anytime they want, as many times as they want, as little or as much as they want, until the remaining balance is paid in full.
Our prices are reflective of our all-inclusive packaging with luxury options.
What are you paying for?
- You have choice between a diverse selection of photo booths and backdrops you can choose from that don’t require you to pay an additional fee for a certain booth.
- We don’t upcharge you to get 4×6 prints. You have a choice to pick 2×6 strips or 4×6. We leave it up to you!
- Our prop selection is carefully chosen and much higher quality and better selection than the standard big silly glasses and hats.
- We include red carpets, stanchions, lighting,
- We include an auto updating slideshow screen with every package
- Animated Gifs are included in all packages
- You get the full HQ original pics after the event
- and so much more!
We list all this in order to show you that you may end up paying much more if you were to have these add-ons included in your package with another photo booth!
Yes, we have over 9 physical booth types and dozens of backdrops to choose from.
An enclosed booth is a physical booth structure that fully or partially encloses the guests with the photo kiosk inside.
An open booth is a setup that does’t have an enclosed structure around the guests. An open booth would consist of a step & repeat runway style with a backdrop or a setup with simply no backdrop at all.
The Open Green Screen set-up is a 10-foot wide green screen back drop Fitting up to 16 guests at at time.
Yes, all our packages include all sorts of amazing props: real crowns, tiaras, sunglasses, signs and more! We can also do customized prop signs for an extra cost.
Yes, we accept all major credit cards and debit cards with a major credit card logo.
We usually need an hour to setup but we love to arrive at least an 1.5 hours early to account for traffic and parking issues.
Yes, but our ability to make fully customized print design may not be available. No worries, we’ll use a pre existing template to fit your theme. A fee applies for rush/last minute bookings.